or Connect

Posts by bmms8

i would not get a watch from ebay or a thrift store unless you are wanting a very rare piece that you cannot find otherwise. try timezone or watchuseek. there are PLENTY of seikos for sale.
Yes mine also tops out at 40. iirc, that is what the watch is supposed to do.i am wondering the same thing, i have not tried showering with it on. information on the watches are a little scarce.
Yea it is not bad for $60. Automatic movement is pretty good at 21600 bph. my wrist is about 6.25 inches. definitely a little too big but i wear it as a beater.
here is my Parnis chronometer, i got it a couple weeks ago. looks great! i got the date dial non chrono as well. both are keeping great time. it is a little big on my wrist. i plan on getting a vintage Grand Seiko as my grail watch in the very near future! 
iirc, zara doesnt have an online store.
Quote: Originally Posted by bmms8 hey guys, i have a charcoal suit and a navy suit i will be wearing to two receptions. i have a light pink and a light blue H&M shirt to go along with each. all colors are solids. can you tell me what shirt would match with what suit, and what ties i should i looking for? i am trying to spend ~$20 or less per tie as i only wear them on these occasions which is not often, thanks! anyone on this? thanks!
hey guys, i have a charcoal suit and a navy suit i will be wearing to two receptions. i have a light pink and a light blue H&M shirt to go along with each. all colors are solids. can you tell me what shirt would match with what suit, and what ties i should i looking for? i am trying to spend ~$20 or less per tie as i only wear them on these occasions which is not often, thanks!
i purchased a suit from Jason a few days ago.. i have been very persistent on questions, some out of the ordinary. he has always replied in a timely manner. this thread alone had me sold, and i plan on getting 2-3 more from him, once i get the correct fitting
pmed
thanks man, i purchased some CT shirts. i will see how they fit and move forward from there.