or Connect

Posts by bmms8

I agree with you 100%. i was just sharing my opinion with the OP. i wouldnt brand a persons personality by the watch they wear. heck.... i have two parnis watches and i wear them everyday:slayer:
i have always liked Tag, but maybe there is no love here:D
or go with Hamilton as the gentleman stated Go with what you like. I was looking at Tags, Tissots, Omegas, and ended up with a vintage Grand Seiko. I could not be any happier.
bhal, thanks!It has been overhauled last month. My watchmaker will polish just the crystal for me. I did not want to polish the case as id rather let the 43 years of nicks be. that picture doesnt really do the watch justice as it looks like there is water damage on the dial but it is not the case. I will have it polished by today hopefully and upload another pic I am very lucky that the dial and all parts are original. I purchased from a collector in China who had great...
i would look into something from Tag if you can look into something in the 2000-25000 price range.
i received my GS 6146-8000. here is a pic with it on. I did not buy one that was polished, the crystal is scratched, but i think it adds a nice vintage look to it. it is 43 years old after all
bhall - very nice GS.. i am getting my first GS, a vintage 6146. I should receive it by Thursday and i cannot wait! They sure are beautiful pieces!
i believe you have a two year warranty. find your warranty card and take it into an AD. they will send it to rolex in dallas, or you can use rolex in dallas directly. gl
i received my purple gingham dress shirt. looks great! i was looking for an opinion from members on what color tie i should wear with a dark gray mohair suit? tia. i don't plan on buttoning the jacket, not too formal, just a night on the town.