or Connect

Posts by Infrasonic

I have mostly leather soled shoes for spring / summer use, plus dainite, commando soled boots, and elasticated spikes for autumn / winter in its varying degrees of harshness. If I mountain climbed I'd carry crampons... I used to fish a lot and had thigh waders, rubber soled. If I'd done more fly fishing in rocky rivers I probably would have tried felt/studded chest waders, or the sock type with various boot/sole combinations, it seems to make sense for the variable...
Apparently the Pirelli tyres for this years F1 are going to be leather, they can't believe they missed this trick for so many years falsely believing rubber to have superior grip... Obviously for wet weather they will be double sole types and monsoon tyres triple. Not sure who has got the re-crafting contract but sponsorship opportunities must be mega...
Last batch. OK, not as good as Geithner's book... Very good. Another good one. I like Isaacson's writing style, although others don't... Enjoyed it, got the Einstein book ready to go. One of the better Buffett books, mainly because it actually contains his writings rather than mostly opinions of third parties... Needed a brush up, was getting rusty.
Last three...
^^Good idea... Just reserved it with my library app...