or Connect

Posts by joel_954

How are the Tiger Fleece hoodies this season? Fit? The black color looks like it's striped and doesn't look good. At least that's the one on Need Supply's website.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro buttons are being sewn now. I will get ALL the other colors early to mid next week. In BD and AD. What's the word on the new shirts?
I find that WvG shirts fit slightly better than BoO.
Quote: Originally Posted by birdsg do not want Ditto
If anyone is looking for Creed GIT or MI take a look here. Paul is a standup guy looking for people to split a couple bottles with. Great deal at $50 for 60mL shipped! That's LESS than a dollar a milleliter. Here's what jaba says on Basenotes: Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments? Here's my share in experiece. "GIT - never fails to garner attention. One time I was at a strip club, I was making my way to the restroom and this hot pretty faced...
Quote: Originally Posted by freewilliee Thanks, great guy..didnt know ppl online could be this nice without tryin to make a buck or two How's the shirt??
Quote: Originally Posted by hobo_ken You can only use student discount on full price items, but I heard if you purchased a final sale item + a regular priced item, the student discount would apply to the total order. Not true. I bought a Final Sale shirt and a new sweater. Only the sweater was discounted.
Quote: Originally Posted by freewilliee yes! if you can get me it in small that would be great. please let me know how you want to proceed Done!
Quote: Originally Posted by freewilliee i regret not gettin the plantation madras in small when i saw it on sale for 27.99 last week..anyone able to get one for me? ill be glad to add extra $$ through paypal for it.. They have 3 at the J.Crew near me. $39.99 minus 20%, no tax. You want one?
Le Labo Rose 31