or Connect

Posts by joel_954

You could have them altered AGAIN to your liking. Around this past Christmas holiday season there was a report on the news about store's return policies and such. Bloomingdales came out on top as having the best return policy and being flexible. I am a avid Bloomies shopper and I have always received top Customer Service. I imagine that the least they will do is give you store credit, if not a refund. Just explain your situation and BE NICE! lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Guy Burgess Is there anyway around paying $30 to ship a shirt to New Zealand? Just a little steep for me, as it adds another $45NZ onto the cost, which is a lot of money. I shipped a pair of jeans to New Zealand last summer. It cost me $30+.
Power refills are now $8.99 for 3 blades at Target. If you buy two packs, you get a $5 Target gift card. So that's $2.16/blade plus tax. They aren't in the shaving aisle, they are on a end cap near the shaving aisle.
Quote: Originally Posted by airblaster503 Alright so I got this in the mail. I have never used a battery operated razor such as this, what is the advantage? I have very sensitive skin on my neck and get razor bumps pretty easily so should I use the power feature? No do not use the Power feature. You will die. [/sarcasm] but seriously, lather up and enjoy the best shave of your life.
Quote: Originally Posted by WRAdvisor Walmart had the refills at 5/$17+ For the manual or power refills?
Any Father's Day specials this week?
Quote: Originally Posted by svelten Refills are about $4 each on Amazon. I've only used electric shaver and disposables in the past so I don't know how long these blades can last for. I'm not going to bother if they won't even last me at minimum two weeks. A pack of 3 Power Proglide refills is $9.99 at Target. So about $3.56 each with approx. tax.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Expand on this please. The drivers need to be broken in. This can be done by listening to the headphones as normal or plugging them into a stereo.
Here's the best bet: Jlabs J3M Less than $60 and great sound quality. I plug mine into a old stereo and let them run for a day or so to get them broken in and get good bass out of them. Should be done with all makes and models.
Quote: Originally Posted by playdohh22 bumping this. anymore suggestions? http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/Produc...576&pg=5112043