or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Alden's on Ebay Alden Long Wing Tip Blucher Shell Cordovan 8.5D shoes Alden Men's 35mm Shell Cordovan Belt Handsewn Tab Mark McNairy Blue Suede/Brown saddle shoes size 8.5 Like new only worn twice - priced to sell! $175
Sizing on the McNairs is to go 1/2 size down from your normal shoes size. So they would be too big for you Derek. Sorry!
Added jeans and shirt. Lowered price on shoes from $185>$175.
$5 for shipping in CONUS Le Labo - Rose 31 Body lotion and Rose 31 oil. You will get postive comments from women like "that's the best thing I've ever smelled". Roses for men! The perfume’s aim is clear: to transform the famous Grasse Rose, a symbol of voluptuousness and unqualified femininity in perfume, into an assertively virile fragrance for men… The result is a model of its kind: alternating feminine/masculine with the disturbing ambiguity of the Centifolia...
No shipping outdise the US. Sold Tagged 32x34, hemmed to 32" inseam. Cold soaked twice, worn on and off for about a year. Great jeans! Unique thick belt loops. Fabric loop installed by tailor for hanging. Now on Ebay Measurements: Waist: 17-1/2" Length: 32" Thigh: 12-1/2" Front Rise: 10-1/4"" Back Rise: 15-1/4" Knee: 8-1/2" Hem: 8-1/4" J.Crew Giant gingham button front shirt $20 free shipping in US Size small Underarm to underarm:...
New items added, price lower significantly on the Rinse Barracudas.
Rag and Bone's FAMOUS Combat shirt, size small NWOT New
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200559113297
5EP LDB Low Down Boot size 30 x 32 BNWT jeans
WvG button front shirts are great. Fit is spot on. Quality is top notch. Thanks Mauro. I don't know what I'd do without your shirts. Impeccable.