or Connect

Posts by joel_954

I don't wear these and I want to get them out there to someone that can use them. Priced low to sell fast. If you know Epaulet Walt trousers you know this is a super deal! All worn once or twice at most. $45/ea - free shipping - Paypal accepted - no shipping outside of US Measurements from Epaulet website: Waist: 33" Thigh: 12" Leg opening: 8" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: varies, see below Cherry Red Cord (31" inseam): Tan Moleskin (32" inseam):...
Price lowered on blue shirt
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
By Kilian - Straight To Heaven 30ml EDT decant Now on Ebay By Kilian - Straight To Heaven EDP 4 x 7.5ml (total 30ml) Now on Ebay
nvrmind
Spurr button-front shirts - Brand New With Tags Gray striped SOLD (Retail is $230) free shipping - no shipping outside the US Size: medium Measurements Chest: 21" Shoulders: 17.00" Sleeve: 25.5" Length BOC: 29.75 This shirt is fitted. Nicely tapered aswell. The fabric and cut is amazing. You all know that Simon Spurr's line is top-notch. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping for the United States. Blue striped $OLD free shipping...
LoneRover bought jeans from me. Good buyer. Props to LoneRover. Thanks man!
KMW Kicking Mule Workshop 1980 raw denim jeans 32x32
Price drops
Added Dry Bones belt, lowered prices on jeans.