or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Fred Perry Pique Twin Tipped Polo Shirt Small Japan Fred Perry Pique Twin Tipped Polo Shirt Medium Japan
Price drop
Price drops
Quote: Originally Posted by infinitehalves Hi, Just to confirm - the larger decant is EDT but the smaller ones are EDP, correct? On second thought I think I wrong. They both must be EDP. It's only made in a Parfum (EDP). Price drops to $60/ea.
Quote: Originally Posted by infinitehalves Hi, Just to confirm - the larger decant is EDT but the smaller ones are EDP, correct? You are correct sir
Price drops
I don't wear these and I want to get them out there to someone that can use them. Priced low to sell fast. If you know Epaulet Walt trousers you know this is a super deal! All worn once or twice at most. $45/ea - free shipping - Paypal accepted - no shipping outside of US Measurements from Epaulet website: Waist: 33" Thigh: 12" Leg opening: 8" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: varies, see below Cherry Red Cord (31" inseam): Tan Moleskin (32" inseam):...
Price lowered on blue shirt
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
By Kilian - Straight To Heaven 30ml EDT decant Now on Ebay By Kilian - Straight To Heaven EDP 4 x 7.5ml (total 30ml) Now on Ebay