or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Is there a way to place a order for the chinos today and have them ship out today? I sent a reply email to shopfarinellis@gmail.com that I got from Payman. It sounds like the only way to order them is to wait for them to go on the webstore or ask for a Paypal invoice. But that won't be until late tonight. Response times from email coorespondence takes way too long.
Has anyone else heard that Germans wear red on St. Patrick's Day?
Why is there a piece of fabric in the right side front pocket of the trousers that I have purchased? Does it mean something? Am I supposed to hang onto it?
Quote: Originally Posted by raginberriodoom Hey Mike, can you put me down on the list too? I'd like to know when those arrive. Add me too please! For the Sperrys.
Quote: Originally Posted by fosho I sized up one and everyone I've talked to has sized up one, so that's the way to go! How can I order a pair of chinos? Last night I sent a email to shopfarinellis@gmail.com, but did not receive a reply. I've tried calling, but no one answers. I have a store credit I would like to use.
Quote: Originally Posted by Klemins Not to sound overly cheap, but do the tote discounts still apply to this? Thanks The price for Tote Holders is $116.55.
Quote: Originally Posted by raptorrapture I don't know if I understand how the sizing thing works. When you say 28, is the waist and the inseam 28? If 28 is the waist, how would I know the inseam size? Sorry for the noob questions! Size 28 waist. There is not a choice for the inseam. You will have to take them to a tailor to get them hemmed.
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong APCs aren't shrink-to-fit. "Best fit" is subjective. I think he means "shrunken fit", not shrink-to-fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by raptorrapture Dunno really. I'm kinda a newbie to this whole "shrink fit" trend. Out of the 3: New Cure, New Standard, or Rescue found at Tobi: http://www.tobi.com/men/home/shop-by-brand/3-a-p-c Which ones tend to give the best fit? Most people choose the New Standard. Get the Rescues if you have larger thighs and/or butt or if you want a looser fit. The New Cure is for the guy who wants a skinny fit. For you I'd...
Quote: Originally Posted by raptorrapture Thinking of buying APC jeans since I heard great things about them. Normally I wear a size 30x30 in jeans (Lucky Brand, Levis, etc...). What size should I get? 32x32? Thanks! Which model of APC's? New Cure: 28 New Standard: 28 Rescue: 27