or Connect

Posts by joel_954

The steak tar-tar is HAWT!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicOsmo I actually don't own any levis right now...the best-fitting pants I own are a pair of size 29 Rescues that have stretched out to about 33" in the waist and 12.5" in the thigh, and I would not mind a pair of jeans even a bit bigger than that in the thigh as those are getting pretty tight. The jeans in this thread were just about perfect for me but I was too slow to snatch them...
Revolve has them: http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...n+Projects&d=b
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicOsmo I know it's a longshot, but if anyone has these jeans in size 32 raw, I'd be willing to take them off your hands for a good price! Thanks! What size Levi's do you wear?
Oh I was thinking of the Horsehide jacket. Thought it was Vanson, but it's a Schott. This one.
What's going on with the Vanson leather jacket?
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Thanks Shasta, it's been a pleasure! One day I'm coming to Minneapolis, and we're hitting up Nye's Polonaise something fierce. When you come to Minneapolis you better contact me!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Posted this in the APC thread but didn't get a response.... I thrifted these New Standards and I believe they have been soaked once. They are size 30. Based on pics, do these look like they're the correct size for me? They are pretty much painted on in the seat, and they are pulling apart just a bit at the buttons up front. Too small, or will they stretch to a decent fitting? Did you try posting in the "I...
What is are the rises on the size 32 Olive?
Will the buttons be customizable also?