or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Mauro, any word on my 34's getting out the door today? I sent a email, but I have not received a reply.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro What size did you get??? The waist will give nice but NOT stretch out sae with the seat...fyi I am happy everyone likes them. I can promise you the other colors are very nice as well. Best, Mauro Justin- look on the web and see how many we have left. Size 33. I need a 34 in Olive. I looked and there is at least 1 pair left. I just got home from the Post Office. Sent back the 33's.
My just arrived. I sized up one, but I need to go up one more.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Do tortoise shell framed sun glasses work on fairer skin/hair/eyed people? You would be surprised. You'll have to try them and see if they look good. Technically, brown and tortoise are not supposed to look good on me, but they do look good. Try Persol 2720-S. I have a pair I am looking to sell cheap if you're interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by mgoose I'd like to say that, I tried superpump250 and didn't find it helped much. I get more of a rush from zero cal energy drinks and during high intensity workouts it actually made me nauseous. Imho the only supplements worth your money are creatine monohydrate, and possibly beta alanine, which I will be trying in a few weeks. Just make sure you mix the Creatine with something that will deliver it to the...
Yes. Seems minimal, but it's huge! Trust me. I know from experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Chucks.... ahhh how their sizing sucks. My normal size shoe is 8.5-9 depending on the shoe... my friend that wears chucks also wears 8.5 in most shoes but wears 7 in chucks, so i did the same. Length wise they seem ok.. maybe a little short but they are so narrow they kind of hurt the side of my foot - and i have narrow feet. I ordered a pair in 8 from zappos because they don't list half sizes for the colors i...
Quote: Originally Posted by click here I am thinking of getting a tanner belt on ebay from here http://cgi.ebay.com/Tanner-Goods-Sta...item439df7dc2d However, the guy has no feedback...should I risk it? Looks legit. Just make sure you pay with a credit card. NOT a check card or debit card.
Quote: Originally Posted by changed With spring here, what do you guys do to keep your sneakers from smelling when you go sock-less? My white canvas Vans and starting to smell and it hasn't even hit 70*... Buy Vans socks. Go to their website. You will find what you seek there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro St. Patrick's Day Wolf vs. Goat Before Dinner Shirt in Green Plaid Wolf vs. Goat Chino in Espresso Timberland Boot Company x Jean Shop Kicks Look at the way the sleeve falls at the shoulder. Awesome!