or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Did the S/S10 shipment of Wings and Horns show up yet?
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude yeah sunday was great ... had my first pimm's cup which ended up becoming at least 6 with all the refills going around food was ridiculously good and i would have ended up with a food coma but my gf dragged me to the circus! haha i picked up the steak tar tar (red) chinos and the asian glow radiating from my face was a perfect match as for sizing, i tried on the 29s and although it fit me tighter...
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren This. Yup. I hate when a blazer swallows a shirt collar that is low aka short. Go big or go home!
Quote: Originally Posted by genericman ^ code is actually FFMARCH or FRIENDS FF20 works too.
Spurr
20% off at Bloomingdale's with code FF20.
Quote: Originally Posted by CanuckBassist I don't recall exactly. I was just poking around on Google looking for pictures of them. This is the only one I could find without poking around for a while again. Also the 360 view of the 1980 hand dyed on Context shows the back pockets pretty low. Right. But where do you find that they are not low?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^ what gives. Got your chino today and your 34's are going out as soon as I receive a shipping label from Payman. Sweet! I love the color and hand. Very soft as others have stated. Not sure why I need to go up 2 sizes. Might be the lower rise when compared to my other trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by jhoo04 Guys I reiterate size up ONLY 1! Don't think because you played hockey that your legs are massive. They are not. I have come to this sad realization. Other than that the chinos are superb. Colour (tartare) is perfect in person. I need to size up 2.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Holy crap you were right... 7.5 is only a .25 difference in length but are between .25-.5 wider and are perfect! I'm only sportin' the Hi tops though so it makes them a tiny bit more difficult to find in half sizes. converse.com has the maroon in half sizes where no one else seems to... and they have a pair in camo with black leather accents and a zipper all along the eyerow and collar. I freakin dig these a LOT...