or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Quote: Originally Posted by click here I am thinking of getting a tanner belt on ebay from here http://cgi.ebay.com/Tanner-Goods-Sta...item439df7dc2d However, the guy has no feedback...should I risk it? Looks legit. Just make sure you pay with a credit card. NOT a check card or debit card.
Quote: Originally Posted by changed With spring here, what do you guys do to keep your sneakers from smelling when you go sock-less? My white canvas Vans and starting to smell and it hasn't even hit 70*... Buy Vans socks. Go to their website. You will find what you seek there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro St. Patrick's Day Wolf vs. Goat Before Dinner Shirt in Green Plaid Wolf vs. Goat Chino in Espresso Timberland Boot Company x Jean Shop Kicks Look at the way the sleeve falls at the shoulder. Awesome!
Quote: Originally Posted by APK Order placed. Sized up one based on the thigh measurement and to avoid the dreaded surplus ass fabric flaw. Mauro, how much has the waist stretched on your most worn pair? Also, how much shrinkage should we expect with the inseam? I also sized up one.
All is in order. Chinos on their way! Hell ya!!!!
Okay I got a reply from Payman. Looks like the free shipping offer is over. Crap!!!!
Is there a way to place a order for the chinos today and have them ship out today? I sent a reply email to shopfarinellis@gmail.com that I got from Payman. It sounds like the only way to order them is to wait for them to go on the webstore or ask for a Paypal invoice. But that won't be until late tonight. Response times from email coorespondence takes way too long.
Has anyone else heard that Germans wear red on St. Patrick's Day?
Why is there a piece of fabric in the right side front pocket of the trousers that I have purchased? Does it mean something? Am I supposed to hang onto it?
Quote: Originally Posted by raginberriodoom Hey Mike, can you put me down on the list too? I'd like to know when those arrive. Add me too please! For the Sperrys.