or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^ what gives. Got your chino today and your 34's are going out as soon as I receive a shipping label from Payman. Sweet! I love the color and hand. Very soft as others have stated. Not sure why I need to go up 2 sizes. Might be the lower rise when compared to my other trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by jhoo04 Guys I reiterate size up ONLY 1! Don't think because you played hockey that your legs are massive. They are not. I have come to this sad realization. Other than that the chinos are superb. Colour (tartare) is perfect in person. I need to size up 2.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Holy crap you were right... 7.5 is only a .25 difference in length but are between .25-.5 wider and are perfect! I'm only sportin' the Hi tops though so it makes them a tiny bit more difficult to find in half sizes. converse.com has the maroon in half sizes where no one else seems to... and they have a pair in camo with black leather accents and a zipper all along the eyerow and collar. I freakin dig these a LOT...
Mauro, any word on my 34's getting out the door today? I sent a email, but I have not received a reply.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro What size did you get??? The waist will give nice but NOT stretch out sae with the seat...fyi I am happy everyone likes them. I can promise you the other colors are very nice as well. Best, Mauro Justin- look on the web and see how many we have left. Size 33. I need a 34 in Olive. I looked and there is at least 1 pair left. I just got home from the Post Office. Sent back the 33's.
My just arrived. I sized up one, but I need to go up one more.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Do tortoise shell framed sun glasses work on fairer skin/hair/eyed people? You would be surprised. You'll have to try them and see if they look good. Technically, brown and tortoise are not supposed to look good on me, but they do look good. Try Persol 2720-S. I have a pair I am looking to sell cheap if you're interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by mgoose I'd like to say that, I tried superpump250 and didn't find it helped much. I get more of a rush from zero cal energy drinks and during high intensity workouts it actually made me nauseous. Imho the only supplements worth your money are creatine monohydrate, and possibly beta alanine, which I will be trying in a few weeks. Just make sure you mix the Creatine with something that will deliver it to the...
Yes. Seems minimal, but it's huge! Trust me. I know from experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Chucks.... ahhh how their sizing sucks. My normal size shoe is 8.5-9 depending on the shoe... my friend that wears chucks also wears 8.5 in most shoes but wears 7 in chucks, so i did the same. Length wise they seem ok.. maybe a little short but they are so narrow they kind of hurt the side of my foot - and i have narrow feet. I ordered a pair in 8 from zappos because they don't list half sizes for the colors i...