or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Expand on this please. The drivers need to be broken in. This can be done by listening to the headphones as normal or plugging them into a stereo.
Here's the best bet: Jlabs J3M Less than $60 and great sound quality. I plug mine into a old stereo and let them run for a day or so to get them broken in and get good bass out of them. Should be done with all makes and models.
Quote: Originally Posted by playdohh22 bumping this. anymore suggestions? http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/Produc...576&pg=5112043
Are these raw or a washed version?
Quote: Originally Posted by macchiato Definitely interested in the BoO. I'll PM you. Ditto, but please PM me if it's still available.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Just take them to a cobbler. It won't be an expensive fix. I agree. You'll save A LOT of hassle!
What about taking the shoes to a cobbler like the O.P. mentions and getting them restained?
I'm not sure about repairing these shoes. But in the future, please use Obernauf's LP.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chip W+H has been out at most retailers for over a month Damn! I've been looking for a Tiger Fleece hoody. Detour, Context and Detour have not received any from SS10. Chip: can you show me which retailers have received their W+H SS10 merchandise?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I have the 38's! No shipment. At this point I think it's not coming. I don't think any other retailers have received their W+H shipments either.