or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Momotaro Raw Jeans model 0201 Size 34   Like new. Tried on for fit. Some stress behind knees and near inseam, waist. Slight folds from cuffing. No alterations have been made. Soaked once.     Measurements: Waist: 18.00" Inseam: 38.25" Front rise: 11.00" Back rise: 15.5" Thigh: 9.5" Leg opening: 8.75"   DETAILS •15.7 oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original Selvedge denim (Available in Raw or One Wash) •100% Zimbabwe cotton •Middle Rise with a Slim Straight fit •5...
A tailor may be able to make pockets deeper.
This is not counterfeit. It's this the real deal. The lot number is S3213Q01. $145 plus shipping (retail is $350). I've stocked up too much. Clearing out some fragrances. This is brand new, never sprayed. Only removed from the box to show photos. I'm hoping that this goes to a good home. Please let me know if you have any questions. Description: As classic as a perfectly tailored tuxedo on Oscar night, Green Irish Tweed is loyally worn by today's Hollywood leading men...
Aside from fit, are you aware of what 'raw' and 'selvege' are?
A great pair of J.Crew suede wing tips!   Color: Sahara Size: 9 medium, true-to-size Suede upper. Leather lining and sole.   $115 and free shipping in the US. New in box    DETAILS: Shoes that effortlessly span dapper and durable: Our designers took a cue from classic shoes from the early 1900s to craft the iconic wing tip details, then added a genuine Goodyear welt construction. That means the sole is sewn on rather than cemented, resulting in a more durable,...
For buyers: Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 are super comfortable and look great. They do run small. about 1 to 1.5 sizes small.
Vintage Suede Jacket $70 Shipped Get this Executive Vintage Suede Jacket for $69.99 plus free shipping at Jos. A. Bank. This was originally $650 and a low price for this type of coat. It also matches our previous mention. It's a distressed full-leather coat with two double front welt pockets and three interior pockets. It's available in sizes S to XXL. Sales tax is charged in most states.
What is the weight of Uniqlo denim?
Has anyone had an experience with Rakuten lately?
How do your 0701's compare to your 0201's?