or Connect

Posts by joel_954

Never worn out, only tried on. Some honey comes on the back of the knees. Hemmed to 31.75". Never soaked, never washed.   Simply too large for me. These were purchased from Blue Owl Workshop. Please review the sizing via the previous link.
Naked and Famous Weird Guy 33x32 Indigo   The "Weird Guy" is a slim fit that tapers from the knee down. Medium rise.   Only worn a handful of times. Never soaked, never washed.   $100 & free USPS 2-day Priority Mail shipping within the US.   Measurements:   Waist: 18.5" Rise: 10.25" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 8-7/8" Inseam: 32" Leg opening: 7.5"          
You might want to change the title from SL10X to SL100X. 
I'm interested pending pics.
Cool CP's. Too big for me, plus I'm in the States. Someone in EU should pick these up!
Do you have measurements?
This is Mosley Tribes’ rendition of the classic aviator, except they equip them with G15 VFX Polarized lenses. Additionally, these lenses have an oleophobic coating that repels dust, water, oil and finger prints. You can also see the VFX logo on the lenses when they fog up. The glasses also feature silicone temple tips for added comfort and grip.    Cut from the same cloth as Oliver Peoples sunglasses, Mosley Tribes is Oliver’s urban-influenced brother. Mosley Tribes...
I found some.
Hi, I'm looking for a new or slightly used pair of Common Projects Achilles Low size 41 in grey leather. Pay between $100-350, depending on condition.
Good Question: How Often Should We Wash Jeans?     MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Every man, woman and child seems to have a favorite pair of blue jeans. But how often you wash them, or “warsh” them like our grandmothers used to say, is up for debate. Speaking at a conference this week, Levi’s CEO Chip Bergh told the crowd that he had never washed the jeans he was wearing. He said it’s about conserving water, and washing too often breaks down denim. Mall of America trend...