or Connect

Posts by joel_954

There is a difference between a wash and a soak. Just clarifying for those that may not be aware. Wash is done in a machine with agitation.. Soak is done in a bathtub or something similar with minimal agitation. Please correct me if I'm mistaken. 
I have probably 15-20 sweaters. Too many for sure. I live in Minnesota so maybe it's warranted. We haven't seen temps above freezing in about two weeks. Should I donate some? Most are a cotton blend with cashmere or merino, 100% merino or cashmere. I'd rather donate than put them on B&S.
Thanks. I'm going to go up to a 33.
Does anyone have an idea about how much stretch I can expect from some 18oz Momotaro jeans? They're a little tight at the knee and upper block. But I like the look. The denim is stiff, of course, being sanforized 18oz raw denim.
How do 3sixteen jeans compare to Momotaro jeans?
Iron Heart 666 Devil's Fit Jean Size 32 NWT $330, free USPS Priority shipping in the US. Retail $360.   If you are reading this, you know the deal. I welcome any questions.    Purchased from Self Edge, received today. This is from their website: Spec's Unsanforized 18oz Indigo Selvedge Denim 3x1 Weave Right Hand Twill American Cotton Hidden Rivets Selvedge Crotch Detail Lined Rear Pockets Taped Front Pocket Bag Openings Button Fly Heavy Chino Pocket...
Do you know where a guy can buy Dior's? Raw indigo type.
As far as Levi's go, I like to take a seam ripper and remove the stitching on the back pockets. Anyone else do this? Or comment?
These are no longer available.   Never worn out, only tried on. Some honey comes on the back of the knees. Hemmed to 31.75". Never soaked, never washed.   Simply too large for me. These were purchased from Blue Owl Workshop. Please review the sizing.   Size 33 Waist 34"  Inseam 31.75" Thigh 12.0"  Knee 8.8" Leg Opening 8.0" Rise 11.3"
Naked and Famous Weird Guy 33x32 Indigo   The "Weird Guy" is a slim fit that tapers from the knee down. Medium rise.   Only worn a handful of times. Never soaked, never washed.   $100 & free USPS 2-day Priority Mail shipping within the US.   Measurements:   Waist: 18.5" Rise: 10.25" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 8-7/8" Inseam: 32" Leg opening: 7.5"