or Connect

Posts by grizzlybear

maybe i wanted a jacket also? he could have replied with "are you looking to buy a jacket as well? because i cannot travel just to measure pants" EASY AS THAT. But no, even if i wanted a jacket his answer was that he wouldn't drive anywhere to measure me. How are you still defending this? if this was in the dayton thread everyone would be going apeshit.
Dude, chill out, just let it go. Learn to stop taking things so seriously on the internet.[/quote]how about you let drew speak for himself, see what i mean by fanboys coming to the rescue? he was clearly in the wrong and everyone wants to brush his shoulder off like it's all good. I'm talking from the standpoint of a new potential customer even though I already have a jacket. it's pretty pathetic when i quote each and every response and everyone overlooks it because he has...
I'm not in the wrong, I was never going to buy some trousers anyway because I just bought a car. Yes he is picking and choosing because he himself asked who wanted him to go to La/OC and all i suggested was LA and he had to come and respond like his customers don't pay his bills.fanboys will be fanboys and thats why i'll always hate/love TOJ, only because of the products but not because of the customers/owner.
Drew's going to be in California for less than 48 hours. He offered to measure some people for jackets. You indicated you wanted him to come measure you for a pair of trousers, which cost significantly less than a jacket. Maybe you think it's callous, but in this case, time is money. He's got a finite amount of time in California and he can't be hacking away at that limited time measuring someone for a pair of pants. You're getting overly defensive about this.And I say...
great answer A++++would read again.
[/quote]someone please tell me how I'm in the wrong?
the difference is I said it nicely, and you said it like an asshole. like for real? why can't you just accept the fact that it was a hostile answer and move on? grow up.
let's think back a couple of posts here. I said"hey drew, come to LA!"drew: "I wouldn't drive anywhere to measure you!"who's the dick here?
the part that bothers me is the fact that someone can't have a different opinion regarding anything in here because all these stupid fanboys will muster up any excuse to say otherwise or 20+ people will put you on ignore/ stfu posts/ gtfo/ etc. really?
take your own advice. everyone in this threak is going to chastise me in 3......2......1......