or Connect

Posts by grizzlybear

Drew's going to be in California for less than 48 hours. He offered to measure some people for jackets. You indicated you wanted him to come measure you for a pair of trousers, which cost significantly less than a jacket. Maybe you think it's callous, but in this case, time is money. He's got a finite amount of time in California and he can't be hacking away at that limited time measuring someone for a pair of pants. You're getting overly defensive about this.And I say...
great answer A++++would read again.
[/quote]someone please tell me how I'm in the wrong?
the difference is I said it nicely, and you said it like an asshole. like for real? why can't you just accept the fact that it was a hostile answer and move on? grow up.
let's think back a couple of posts here. I said"hey drew, come to LA!"drew: "I wouldn't drive anywhere to measure you!"who's the dick here?
the part that bothers me is the fact that someone can't have a different opinion regarding anything in here because all these stupid fanboys will muster up any excuse to say otherwise or 20+ people will put you on ignore/ stfu posts/ gtfo/ etc. really?
take your own advice. everyone in this threak is going to chastise me in 3......2......1......
sweet dance
there needs to be a facepalm emoticon for whenever the toj fanboys come to the rescue.
I have a DR, and i love it. The pathetic thing is everyone coming to drew's rescue when he has a holier than thou attitude.