or Connect

Posts by grizzlybear

Worn twice. Buyer pays shipping. No box. if you're in canada add $20 for shipping
zizzou yes. and btw, is your username after the great Zinedine Zidane ?
where the fack did you get that toj
the problem is you dont lift son, that shirt one size bigger would look retarded and would throw off any aesthetic value#gymproblems
Please stop with the same fit
Inseam 33' (inseam is 35" but I got them chain stitched at self edge LA) Front Rise 10.25 - 10.75" Back Rise 13.5" - 14" Leg Opening 14.75"-15.25" Mid rise, slim straight Fit, 5 pocket styling. 100% cotton , American made, 14oz. selvage denim. Shallow front scoop pockets with turned selvage hem coin pocket. Our Patent pending expandable gusset, selvage detail, back pockets. Signature 100% cotton natural twill lined back pocket. Our logo apex stitch at top hem of...
I have two pairs size XL Please refer to measurements measurement US size w33 Label size (Kor) XL Waist (cm) 41 Thigh (cm) 29 Rise (cm) 22 Leg Opening (cm) 18 Outseam (cm) 104
i like those margellons
those are ugly as shit
wasnt there a 2 month wait on the wallets/daypacks? Drew said they had absolutely nothing to do with jackets so why are the also taking so long....