or Connect

Posts by grizzlybear

Not sure what you mean, refer to the measurements.
I get the 2011 power wash tee, the collar is super thin which i like. Plus the cotton is already prewashed like 50 times so it wont shrink or fade.
Nice fit btw I like it a lot.
why would he consider buttero hi's when the balenciaga hes wearing are almost exactly the same?....
S/S: 18" Armpit to armpit 19 1/2" top of shoulder to cuff: 25" top of collar (flipped up) to bottom hem of back: 26 1/2" top of collar (flipped up) to front bottom hem: 29" Shipping to be calculated. Jacket ripped on top of left shoulder and was professionally repaired. See pics for reference.
worn 4x still practically brand new, comes with dust bag. made in italy, same as common projects
Thinking of copping these. http://www.fabrixquare.com/index.php/slim-fit-real-biker-jeans-vtg-hard-washed-68.html thoughts???
This is pretty much an alternative to common projects. Made in Italy, Stitched sole, Buttery soft suede. size 10/43 worn 4x
Brand new Japanese Selvedge Denim from Kuro. The style is "Graphite Vintage Wash" and the color is blue. The fit on this item is very similar to APC NS and Dior 19cm. Same denim quality as Simon Miller only sourced and made in Japan (Okinawa). Item comes from a smoke free, pet free facility. Measurements: 15.5" Waist 9.5" Rise 10.5" Thigh 7.5" Knee 34" Inseam
still bobos? wtf are you saying. They're made in the same factory as lanvin just have a different sole so yes they are baller and i'm 99% sure you have never handled a pair.