or Connect

Posts by grizzlybear

Well worn and faded new standards. Pictures speak for themselves. Really cool looking pair of APC. Never been hemmed, still original length.
Brand new tassel Loafer from meermin Mallorca. Only tried on, unfortunately they were too big so they are still in the box with dust bags etc. Shipping is $20 in the lower 48.
I have a toj A-2 for sale. It's brown lamb size 48. I bought it about a year ago and literally have not worn it since I have been lifting and getting bigger. It is truly an incredible piece. Wish I could wear it but I want to see it go to a good home. The jacket is used so it will have little details here and there. Looking to sell this weekend so pm me with your best offer. I will try and post measurements later.
The other day at the Mecca in Venice, sorry about the nip slip 😅😅 Scored some blue pleated Balenciaga Highs for a steal
Ran into Adil Rami in front of the Rolex store on Rodeo Drive #AllezLesBleus Fit: J Crew Ludlow Suit in Loro Piana fabric Hugo Boss tie Aldo suede tassel loafers
HM APC Daniele Alessandrini
Buying my Rolex
Adil Rami (FC Sevilla/Les Bleus)