or Connect

Posts by jacupmakeup

post overalls double-sided poplin cruzer jacket in khaki, size L. NWT. pit to pit = 23.5 pit to sleeve = 21.5 length = 28 *shipping to CONUS only *please send payment as gift or add 4%
engineered garments 19th century BD shirt, size L. Used, but in great condition. awesome colors. pit to pit = 22 pit to sleeve = 22.5 length = 30 *shipping to CONUS only *please send payment as gift or add 4%
post overalls engineers jacket in light brown herringbone tweed, size L. NWT. impossible to find fabric/color. pit to pit = 23.5 pit to sleeve = 22 length = 28.5 *shipping to CONUS only *please send payment as gift or add 4%
patrik ervell pima cotton cardigan in a blue/gray/purplish (periwinkle?) color, size L. worn only a couple times, so in very good condition. just been sittin in the closet - but please NOTE - the tag is hanging by a thread. please see pics. pit to pit = 24 pit to sleeve = 21 length = 26 *shipping to CONUS only *please send payment as gift or add 4%
interested in the fw'11 version in navy. will pay $$$ or trade - i've got a ton of post stuff.
you have a cobbler
can you list the pit to sleeve and length measurements? thanks
is this a large? is it a yellow/khaki color? i have what seems to be the same jacket from ss'11, but mine doesn't have that tiered layer in the back.
if anybody has this jacket (in good condition) and wants to sell it, please let me know
any chance the herringbone workshirt is still available? Quote: Originally Posted by CityHunter Some shirts for sale...everything is sized LARGE and worn lightly and never washed (except the EG floral western and grey workshirt which are brand new). EG Plaid 19th Century BD from I think 07. Asking $55 shipped OBO PRICE DROP EG light grey workshirt. Herringbone. Brand new. From S/S, so it is more lightweight. Asking $75 shipped OBO PRICE...