or Connect

Posts by toscano_adottato

There are many of us here who do trade/sell without any markup. We just aren't the most vocal on the thread. This conversation has been hashed and rehashed so many times, including once by your's truly, that it is almost as cliche as finding a Dior tie. The thread is what it is, not what it was and I doubt it was ever that at all. Accept it and move on.
Picked up a pair of pristine MMM grey trou today. Size 42(?) with the 4 circled on the label. I don't know what it means but you've got to be one skinny motherfkr to fit in these. I'd swear these were kids pants if I didn't know better.
Light to medium gray flannel flat fronts 34x30 please.
John Voight's Le Baron was very in demand.
Che balle. Ambrosi non fa che sparare cazzate a questo punto.
You must have never spend much time south of Rome.
Dude there are DSWs all over NOVA.
We did and I was the culprit then also. I'm bad at measurements, what can I say? I'm the perfect combo of lazy and dont really give a damnI'm a 40-42 and the jacket fits me perfectly. The sleeves are a bit short on me but I have monkey arms. I'm happy to simply ship the item to anyone interested and if it works, great. We can work something out at that point. If it doesn't, just ship it on back.
PRL made in the US. Side vents, ticket pocket, surgeon's cuffs. Heavy wool, definitely a winter suit. Pants are forward pleat ( ) and cuffed. But this thing is fkn baller. EazyE can vouch for its awesomeness. Jacket: P2P = ~17.5 inches BOC = ~30 inches Shoulders = ~19.5 inches Sleeve = ~23.25 inches Pants Outseam = ~41 inches Inseam = ~30.75 inches Waist = ~34 inches Cuffs = 1.25 inches Available for trade for similar level items. More pics from my iPhone if...