or Connect

Posts by toscano_adottato

EDITED: WTF??? Why did this quote the wrong person? Was meant for Chet Baker Sings. You're in Utah? I'm surprised you find anything beyond jorts!
I read that and had two thoughts:1) Why is he being so specific about the number? Why not just say "around" 40?2) Does any brag worthy brand even make shorts?Then I realized my mistake.
Interesting theory but there's no way these jackets were fitting Chris Cooley.
That's exactly what my first though was. He had 1.3 million in his checking account...checking.
Found this in the pocket of a cashmere Canali.
At what point does this thread get closed and a new one started? I ask only in the hopes that when that does happen, the new thread will have a less obvious thread title and we can get back to brag worthy finds and the occasional digression about Ebay and the flippability of items and away from people posting the ugliest fucking shit that can be dredged up from any moth filled thrift store in the world. Vlassis, I know you are new but fuckin' A man...those ties are...
Sweet. Now I don't have to take pictures.
I hate seeing Xenos post because I'm too small-time to afford his finds. #firstworldproblems
Ya'll think DM7 is hot shit what with his finding Phil Jackson and Cedric the Entertainer's clothes? Well, I'm not Catholic but...... BAM That's right. The motherfkn Pope's green Polo coords. There was a Pope Pierce, right?.
One of the more frustrating aspects of my day is knowing that by the time I can check this thread, all the good stuff has been dibbed multiple times over. I guess I should feel good that I don't have greater frustrations....but here I am.