or Connect

Posts by toscano_adottato

Isaia Aquaspider Midnight Navy three button. Size 42 in excellent condition. Available for equivalent trade (doesn't have to be a suit) or sale for what I paid. No profit to me but this was a Ebay purchase that didn't quite workout size wise. PM if interested. Chest (underarm to underarm) - 22" Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff hem) - 23" Shoulders (seam to seam) - 20" Length (seam at collar bottom to bottom hem) - 30.5" PANTS Waist - 36" with No LetOut Inseam - ...
Bought. Any SF discount you want to apply, feel free
I'll take them off your hands for a $100 disposal fee.
I am in for June.
Who doesn't know Aphex Twin?
Wes I got dibs if that is going up for sale. Corneliani for what ever reason fits me like it was bespoke. I could have an entire closet of Corneliani and be happy. In fact, most of my suits/SCs are Corneliani now that I think about it.Great haul though.
Ebay score rather than a thrift store but I kopped an Isaia Aquaspider Navy suit. If that was one of you, thanks for accepting the Best Offer!
All of this asskissery of Androfan is unseemly. Someone call him gay.
What a joy this has been! Drama queens getting bent out of shape, bigots not understanding why people might find what they say offensive and exclusionary, a healthy dose of misogyny, white knights defending the female, and the sensitive buttercup brigade in an uproar over a word. To top it all off, we had an implied threat of violence in the form of a shooting should these insults be offered up face to face. It is almost, but not quite, like being on USENET back in the...