or Connect

Posts by toscano_adottato

I will take 3 and 5. PM incoming.
I received my shirts in the mail today, a scant four days after receiving notification that they were shipped. No extra fees. I'm not a picture guy so my review will be text only. Since this was my first foray with Luxire I bought their cheapest shirts (every day white and every day blue), slim fit, with the same collar specs as @MattR. VA homies keeping it real. Except for a few tweaks need at the biceps, which were unusually full given the slim fit of the rest of the...
Gotcha...thanks!
Is it normal to not receive any verification/notification of an order? I placed mine on 7 March and while Paypal confirms the charge, I haven't gotten any message from Luxire. The website just says my order is unfulfilled.
PMed with dibs on Navy Marinella.
PMed about #1 and #2....take them if they are still available.
Spoo you aren't nearly as funny as you think are you are. Maybe you can go back to hoping for access to dead members' closets. Hey I know...the next time someone dies, you can go on a thread about it to talk about how you were their favorite seller. Oh....you already did that. Well, I'm sure you'll think of something. You are a used car huckster without any of the sincerity or charm. But you do sell decent shit...or did until you started whoring your brand for the mundane....
GG quadruple post. I'm leaving them just my point remains.
Does it matter anymore? People like you have already turned it into your own personal sales thread while hiding behind the the spam icon. At least I am not pretending for it to be anything other than what I post. I'll make no profit at all and would prefer trade.You are the biggest hypocrite on this thread Brian, especially since way back in the beginning of my participation, I proxied two pairs of shoes for you at no cost to you. No even a finder's fee IIRC.