or Connect

Posts by toscano_adottato

Then you should continue buying ties with cosmetic differences that nobody but discerning tie aficionado iGents notice, at a significant markup. Chipp ties, particularly the grenadines, are an excellent value for people who just want nice ties without the cosplaying.
Have some stuff, some thrifted some my purchases, that I would like to offer up for trade only, unless someone wants to buy the lot, then we can discuss. I'm not looking for one to one trades either. I'm fully willing to send you the entire lot in return for the one right item. I'm mostly interested in shoes from reputable (SF approved makers) in good condition. I am especially looking for AE McNeils in 9D in any color other than black. I'm under no pretense that I have...
Monreale is awesome but if you were in Palermo and didn't make a trip to Cefalu, you missed out!
I have a big stack of very sellable stuff Id like to donate for this as I am not a seller. To whom can I send the articles to ensure all the proceeds go to his family? Or is there a NOVA based seller that I can meet and donate?
It is an old shop in Florence that made clothes and house linens. Etrusca del Soldato Bardi is full name. http://dati.acs.beniculturali.it/media/bm/wtmk/ACS_018/P002020_34301-34500/WEB/34301-34500_0099.jpg
It was decent, but not great. Some funny moments.
There is no bigger testament to the turnover in membership on this site than the fact that HM has to be explained.
It says painted by Ugo di Cosari. Not entirely sure of the last name. The Googles, they do nothing.
Good looking out! Just stocked up on chinos @ $12/pair.