or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

Hey just a heads up I have some N&F Deep Indigo in size 32 for sale, 100 shipped. I going to put them up for sale. They are barely worn as they are a bit tight on me. I've only worn a few times. No fades and No soaks so the starch on them.
So any other shop outside Tate&Yoko selling the WG Highs? Anyone know if there will be a Deep Indigo version?
Just a heads up, I'm going to put up my slightly wore F/W Black zip Hi-Tops (size 44) for sale. $320 shipped. If anyone is interested PM me...
Engineered Garments Fair Isle Tie (FW'11) I can't return the Tie since it is well beyond the return deadline but tie is perfect condition and completely unworn. Color is brown and olive, truly beautiful color combo. Looking to sale it for 140 shipped which is below retail. I will ship anywhere though shipping might vary for certain countries. Local pickups are accepted as well but must meet on my terms.
Engineered Garments Fair Isle Tie (FW'11) I can't return the Tie since it is well beyond the return deadline but tie is perfect condition and completely unworn. Color is brown and olive, truly beautiful color combo. Looking to sale it for 140 shipped which is below retail. I will ship anywhere though shipping might vary for certain countries. Local pickups are accepted as well but must meet on my terms.
Hey, thinking about selling my F/W11 fair isle tie. if anyone wants to buy it. I'm selling for cheaper than what you would get retail plus it hasn't been worn out. 150 shipped, PM me.
Wore my stark for the first time today and its so warm and comfortable. It'll def get alot of wear this winter. Anyone know where I can find the Ration Cardigan in Maroon?
You were right, received on the next bus day which was today. I love this sweater..the length is perfect, its really slim and long. I'm 5 9ish, 150, 39 chest got a small as recommended by Roden Gray and love the fit. Ill post pics tomorrow.
No [[SPOILER]] and Im going to have to pick these pick..
It would be better to wait till Black Friday sales. Try Barneys then or order online from reputable stores. Honestly I rarely purchase clothes locally as the selection sucks imo.