or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

^Is this chino material similar to the N&F Chinos?
Looking for some black 5-pocket chinos with a slim fit. Any help is appreciated...
sarcasm? Guess you didn't get it....oh wellHas anybody picked up the Green Khaki chinos? Wondering about the true color of them, I've seen so many pictures that are different shades of green.
Right above this (quoted) post, Is the answer to your question...Why are you posting your Naked and Famous evo pictures in the Naked and Famous thread?
Top block is the hardest to stretch, I would just keep trying to sell and if you can't take the L.If you try to stretch that part they will likely rip at a seam.Most spring collections generally roll out in mid-Jan. N&F does have a habit of letting their longtime stockist like BlueOwl get certain products well before expected release dates. PM or email Jay (from BlueOwl), he will take care of you.
I want to say they are talking about these... [[SPOILER]]
Thank you so much.. I like the zip backpack alot more than the snaps. The red and charcoal variants look nice but an olive zip would be an instant winner though...
Me neither, can someone post a screen shot of the email? Very interested in seeing how the other variants look.
No Triple Blue mix but here is some new F/W12 stuff.... http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/s-n-s-herning
I think some others brand that would do these weaves and knits would charge 1.5 times to double the price SNS charges IMO. There are exceptions but I think they do fairly well with their pricing. Quality (I only own a Stark BTW) is great.