or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

Post pictures please.
Silk blend fit is the same as the regular tees. Go TTS.
Hey, is anybody else able to access the Merino drop sweaters? They don't even show up on the site anymore.
Post fit pictures please, don't remember seeing anyone post fit pics of the Kake Hoodie or the LS Classic Curve.
Sage Villain dropping tomorrow according to JE's IG.This is speculation and doesn't seem to be true. I really don't understand the discount exclusion argument either.This is the first time they've done Pre-Spring/fall collections and noted to connect the dots between fall and spring. Limited quantities shouldn't be shocking, its basically a capsule release.THIS 100 percent, I refuse to jump through hoops to spend money.
I advise everyone to not bite on those hoodies on the resell market if its over retail, JE will likely restock and will release in other colors. I really hope JE doesn't get to the point where you have to compete with resellers on limited and/or sought after releases. Really don't want to open the door for resellers. Can't blame JE if it does, blame would goes on the shoulders of those who choose to cop at that price point.
Any of you guys size down on the LS Classic Curve? If so, please take pics.Will Oak and Dove also be offered in terry?
Distressed denim will be copped assuming I remember Monday morning. The addition of the cuffed sleeve on the LS tee is nice. Return of plaster and charcoal.
It looks fine homie, Dont listen to that dude.I wear my villains half zipped all the time. The layering looks better that way.It fits fine man. Enjoy your jacket!
Geesh..Spring 2016 looks good. New terry color, a Slate Blue like color looks dope. Hopefully we finally get a JE cardigan.