or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

I advise everyone to not bite on those hoodies on the resell market if its over retail, JE will likely restock and will release in other colors. I really hope JE doesn't get to the point where you have to compete with resellers on limited and/or sought after releases. Really don't want to open the door for resellers. Can't blame JE if it does, blame would goes on the shoulders of those who choose to cop at that price point.
Any of you guys size down on the LS Classic Curve? If so, please take pics.Will Oak and Dove also be offered in terry?
Distressed denim will be copped assuming I remember Monday morning. The addition of the cuffed sleeve on the LS tee is nice. Return of plaster and charcoal.
It looks fine homie, Dont listen to that dude.I wear my villains half zipped all the time. The layering looks better that way.It fits fine man. Enjoy your jacket!
Geesh..Spring 2016 looks good. New terry color, a Slate Blue like color looks dope. Hopefully we finally get a JE cardigan.
JE runs Free Shipping promos all the time. Also they do free shipping for purchases over $350.Over this last week, I've seen the most trivial complaints about JE.
Ouch that charcoal color doesn't go with much man. You're going to have a really hard time pairing it with other pieces. Let me just take that Clash Crew off your hands.
Honestly forgot about the "+ Co" part. Usually refer to the brand as JE or John Elliott.
^^ I don't get it? Are they changing the brand name?
The sizing down works perfectly, just unsure of the turtleneck now. I might keep unless JE restocks the crewneck.Looks dope with the black co-mix mercer tho.Hope for more JE knitwear going forward.