or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

Wings + Horns Black Suede Hi-Top Sneakers EU size 44 (US size 11) Lightly worn, worn 5 times max Suede and sole is fresh. No marks on the suede. Comes with original laces and dust bag. Ship USPS, delivery confirmation BIN: $260 Shipped
Leave it to KL to overkill a collabo with N&F...
Welcome to Texas..
Whats the consensus on chambray or light denim type button-down shirt worn(open and closed) as a light jacket or overshirt during the summer?
How is the painter shirt? Is it light? Does it bleed? trying to determine if I'm going to buy one to wear as a over shirt or light jacket over the spring and summer (particularly my time in Chicago).
Think you so much
Can anyone help ID these boots?
Does anyone if these two shirts have released or where they are available?Orange Shirt [[SPOILER]] Blue big tattersalle [[SPOILER]]
Just started on some Indigo/Indigo WGs and I wanted some tips on stretching the butt and thigh areas. Any tips?
Just a fyi I have some F/W 11 sneakers on sale. I'll provide a ebay link but if any of you want it. I'll bargain with you on a better deal but SF members only. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170788960517