or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

I don't think their done, remember they are suppose to release some cardigans. I hope that heather green/blue mix makes it to production.
^^^ I wish the Camo jacquard shirt (sulphur) wasn't so popular but after seeing all of the regular spots sell out in my size I had to jump. I wish I would have got my head out my butt and ordered during Acrimony's sale 2 weeks ago. I hope to pick up some more basics and outerwear on sale though.
Are we still getting heathered tees? The cardigans looks good btw.
^^^Case in point, from my experience NF's sizing varies by material (Elephant vs Indigo/Indigo). So looking at UB, it wouldn't make sense to assume they are the same size wise. But yea, I'll email Jay once he gets them in. Was looking for some members' personal inputs (thank you Ben2t, btw) and got some jerk with his feelings hurt by people insulting his beloved brand.
A global trend I see, I LOL'd when I saw a grown man (least I thought) walk around campus with a backpack similar except it was Power Rangers/Sesame Street.I agree with duffwiley, a simple backpack will suffice IMO
, not sure you got the sarcasm but as far as the cuts I don't know how UB size and to assume because they are under virtually one umbrella that they have the same sizing is asinine. You can keep all that other nonsense your spewing. Wearing your emotions on your sleeve I see.
But but but he owns his own clothing store....and raw denim is all about the Levis and Unbranded mane....but in all seriousness I'm very interested in the Navy chinos. Not too sold on UB's cuts though. Is the Tapered fit sizing similar to Naked and Famous' Weird Guy?
What is the true color of the Duck canvas? Almost every picture I see is a different color...i.e. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Anyone know any other site selling the super west point fit? Mainly looking at the Black Twill pants...can someone comment on the detail and textures of the twill pants? Do these honeycomb at the back of the knee?
^Is this chino material similar to the N&F Chinos?