or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

$188
Part of me thought it wouldn't make sense since you guys rock with Nike so much but on the other hand Adidas is aggressively collaborating with brands and trying to dethrone Nike.Either way, thanks for the clarification. Please make release more Classic Curve tees.
Its only been one business day, my man.
Don't enable the resellers by paying resell prices.
Pigtail is definitely Spring-Summer weight, allows a good amount of air flow to keep you cool. I wore mine over the weekend and its been about mid-60s to low-70s in Texas. Great spring piece and JE killed it.Only complaint, is I wish they would have released the charcoal colorway they previewed at the runway show.
Lets get some pictures of the new Kakes. Any fit pics? What color is the drawstring on the Dark Grey? Looks white in stock photos but cream in the few shots I've seen on IG.
I think JE excludes itself from retailer's sales and promotions to insure that their website inventory moves through out the year.
JE along CDG and Adidas are excluded from that sale. Good look though.
Add the tee before the release, get your size Kake/hyped item and dip. Just a note for next time.And yes, people are exaggerating.Wouldn't be surprised if these released at Machus or Roden Grey. Plus they will obviously release more during FW16.