or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

Please let this be true. Can't tell if its a straight hem with the tee sort of bunched up at the bottom or a curved hem.
Is that a Co-Mix hoodie?
There is the black jacquard trucker previewed during the runway show and John has a few pictures wearing it. Maybe they'll finally release the one trucker jacket they showed in the Spring 14 look book. Next season is going to be bananas, can't wait.
This..Really hoping we get more basics in the new colors (Oak, Dove).Also JE please drop the SS Classic Curve in other colors besides Co-Mix.
They look too baggy imo but if you like the fit then rock on.
Don't sleep on the Pigtail Mercers. One of the best non-terry/denim pieces JE has dropped. Material is light and breathable. For those in cooler states, this would be perfect for spring.
The raw hem denim released today can't be the same ones that John wore with the Trucker Jacket. Those are the one I want, hopefully they drop for Fall.
@John ElliottSize chart isn't working for the Cast 2 cropped.Ew. Thats horrible. Know they'll take care of you though.Hopefully that didn't happen in public.
Finally......I've been waiting on those black raw hem denims and the jorts.
Yes. Recently bought the Springs in the same size I bought my Scarabs a few months back. The Springs fit slightly looser but I think its due to the different denim and how it stacks. They feel much stiffer then the Scarabs too. I love the fit of Scarabs and was looking to replicate that fit.Haven't quite decided what I wanted to do with them yet.