or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

Isn't this new line suppose to be cheaper then the reg CPs? Regardless those canvas grey lows and mids like nice...especially for SS
If those were SkinnyGuys I would cop....nice fall color. Might cop them anyway
Indeed, I bought me a Stark (solid black) from Roden. Now I wanna get the Ratio caridgan but I don't know if I wanna get the Maroon or Sea Blue or Black Melange.
Looking for some knit accesories, Looking for a knit beanie and scarf. Any have any suggestions or knits they were looking at?
Email N&F
Are you guys going to have a Black Friday sale?
Before I pull the trigger does anybody think or know if Roden Gray will have a Black Friday sale?
Thinking the same, guess I'll save them for really dry days.and @Max-tTheres a bunch of Meds floating around but no Smalls. I swear there was a site I was looking at that had a small in that vest.
So how are people's W+H Black Suede sneaks looking and holding up? Wore mine a hand ful of times maybe a bit more and look great still. Slight crease on the leather not noticeable unless you look real close. Winter weather is coming around, anyone waterproof their suede or whats the general opinion on that.
Have 400 or so I want to spend , should I get a SNS Herning Stark (Black) or some Common Proj shell toe Highs (Brown)? The other I'll buy later.