or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

What henley are your referring to? and I saw the tweed knickers and sport coat on WvG tumblr and......gorgeous, simply gorgeous. EDIT: Nevermind, thought the henley was something new coming out.
Trying to get some more brown in foot wear, I'm sold on these Common Projects but can't find boots I'm completely sold on. Doesn't snow much in Dallas so boot aren't essential but I wonder how these would hold up during snow and rain. Opinions?
Should I? Made from Horween Leather fyi...
I would get the Navy or Maroon personally though I'm getting the solid black.
Indy wont draft luck they have other immediate concerns and they can get another three to four years out of Peyton. Luck probably doesn't want to sit for three to four years plus this is a golden opportunity for Indy to upgrade their D or running game.
Is the one on Mr Porter, Black or Black Melange?
No need I found it
Have any pics?
Thats strange I'm 5'9 and 150 and fit a small in pretty much all the Gitman I've tried including the overdye oxfords. It fits slim and length is a good but not completely ideal.
I hope my stark is long but slim. Honestly I dont like my sweaters to be super short anyway. But does anybody have any experience with the Naval Sweater?