or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

How is the painter shirt? Is it light? Does it bleed? trying to determine if I'm going to buy one to wear as a over shirt or light jacket over the spring and summer (particularly my time in Chicago).
Think you so much
Can anyone help ID these boots?
Does anyone if these two shirts have released or where they are available?Orange Shirt [[SPOILER]] Blue big tattersalle [[SPOILER]]
Just started on some Indigo/Indigo WGs and I wanted some tips on stretching the butt and thigh areas. Any tips?
Just a fyi I have some F/W 11 sneakers on sale. I'll provide a ebay link but if any of you want it. I'll bargain with you on a better deal but SF members only. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170788960517
Hey just a heads up I have some N&F Deep Indigo in size 32 for sale, 100 shipped. I going to put them up for sale. They are barely worn as they are a bit tight on me. I've only worn a few times. No fades and No soaks so the starch on them.
So any other shop outside Tate&Yoko selling the WG Highs? Anyone know if there will be a Deep Indigo version?
Just a heads up, I'm going to put up my slightly wore F/W Black zip Hi-Tops (size 44) for sale. $320 shipped. If anyone is interested PM me...
Engineered Garments Fair Isle Tie (FW'11) I can't return the Tie since it is well beyond the return deadline but tie is perfect condition and completely unworn. Color is brown and olive, truly beautiful color combo. Looking to sale it for 140 shipped which is below retail. I will ship anywhere though shipping might vary for certain countries. Local pickups are accepted as well but must meet on my terms.