or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

That shirt just doesn't fit good at all. As far as layering, correctly sized JE tee should give a similar length. JE tees are long and slim. If this is your first JE tee purchase, I would recommend the Co-Mix or Silk Blend (well worth it in my opinion).
That Turtleneck is flames. Can't quite tell from the pics on IG but looks like it has a "mercer" hem with the elongated back.
That charcoal color is so dope but not a fan of the Clash tho. Need that charcoal Tee or Villain though.InB4"Why would JE release this during the workday""Why would JE not announce a highly anticipated item""JE business model is XYZ guys, I know! because I work in the industry. Hes evil and wants to starve you kids by designing clothes and charges for such service"Prepare JE rep, because its coming. [[SPOILER]]
Not liking the red contrast on the S/S Villain, but on the bright side. Maybe JE will release those in their standard colors without contrast. I also co-sign releasing the Co-mix in more colors. My standard tees have gotten very little wear since receiving my Co-mix tees. Co-mix black is needed.
Kith x JE S/S Villain will be copped. My question is, will the items be exclusive through Kith and Kith Online? I rather wait for a JE release where I don't need a bot or make arrangements to spend money.
@JE When are the denim shirts dropping? Next week? Spring 15 is turning out surprisingly well, there's a lot of stuff that wasn't previewed or in the look book.
They are worth it, quality and fit are great.Silk blend>CoMix>Regular.
That can't be true. Doesn't make sense.For those with the Mix Grey Terry and the Dark Grey Terry, how do they compare?
That washed lamb rider is unreal.
I've only experienced the Nep flannel but I would say no. The fit is weird. The fit of the black check may be different though. I do recall someone earlier saying the Black check fabric wasn't up to par with the price point.