or Connect

Posts by malcolm4819

Yes, I put in iphone20 and it worked using the app.
Then your doing something wrong because I copped some Carbons friday on revolve on my gf's ipad.
Was looking forward to the light wash denim jacket, hope it drops for Fall. Also could we get some pics of the s/s Mesh hoodie? In Black? Im fiending John.
JE said the mesh hoodie drops in April and the jackets are Fall14.
I am the same size, height and etc.I wear a medium, my villain from last season started snug, now the fit is slim and very flattering. Length is perfect for our height. I couldnt imagine sizing up, it would be way too long.If I get a chance ill take a pic of the new crew villain I bought and my older hoody villain so you can see where it would start and how it would end.
Got the crew villain, Sending it back, hope you guys tighten the neck in the future...Excited about my silk tee though. Coming in tomorrow.
Is this the mesh hoodie I see in the middle? Black? OMG, thought it was only in grey and white. Really excited now.
Ordered a villain crew to try my luck, maybe I'll like it. Also order a grey silk crew tee. Will comment will they arrive, hopefully within the week.
Great, but will the crew villain restock?Also when is the nylon rebel dropping?
Will the fall version still have the quilted panel?