or Connect

Posts by Concordia

And for perspective, I got a quote for the "gold" service of Ceramic Pro for about $800. Part of this is the guinea pig discount. To get CQuartz best would have been about the same. A place closer to my house would have done OptiCoat for $1,200-- and another $200 or so for the wheels. If you look on the Tesla forums, there are a lot of threads on these coatings and clear bras, as Tesla's paint is notoriously soft.
I think you'd be eligible to try for the quantity discount.
As another point of comparison, bearing in mind that these were try-ons and not my own finished goods-- my size was 11E on the (apparently) new 82, and 11F over at G&G. For those translating back to Amurican, I also take 11E on the Van last, and 11.5E on the Aberdeen in shell.
Relax, and put your feet up.
Very generous of you. Thanks for making the sacrifice!
Fox's own verdict:
Is there a mechanism afloat to get the on-sale inventory in circulation, or must one show up on Jermyn Street with the folding stuff at the ready?
I've had MTO 202s in 10.5 F. While those don't fit badly, they have never felt great. Just today, I am wearing 11.5E in the 32. No complaints there, although I look forward to trying the 82 next instead. I could fit quite well into an 11E 82 in the shop. Obviously there are a bunch of factors-- location of ball of foot, arch support, instep, etc.-- that just never came together for me in the 202.
202 is famous for being a little wider than some, but I have sort of wide feet and even though I have to move up in width, the laces are too far apart. OK for derbies, but even with some adjustment at the factory, Oxfords are uncomfortable for me. On the other hand, I finally tried an 82 this month and found that its normal width fits me pretty well in addition to looking good. 32 and 33 also work in normal sizes.
The Outback is obviously not of the Lexus or Audi luxuriousness, but I am always surprised how decent it is to ride in. The larger engine of the Limited feels too obviously like it is working hard, so driving per se isn't that pleasurable. But for headroom, legroom, quality of seats, and general quiet (check the Car & Driver instrumented tests!), it delivers.