or Connect

Posts by Concordia

Well, it could cause a hiccup or two in the equity market. But often what happens is that the resulting drop in interest rates/rise in gov't spending makes stocks look that much better. At least, we've seen that here on more than one occasion.
If I had to guess, I'd say that the Euro will go down and T-bonds will do well. No idea about stocks in general or any particular names.
Just last week I ordered the same-- or, at least, the equivalent from the Fresco II book. It's a nice color.
So I tried the white wine and the Universal on some white Burgundies--- against a conventional, non-anal-wine-drinker medium-sized Burgundy balloon from Tiffany. I found that the balloon let the fruit sing much more, while the Zaltos both emphasized the acid and structure. Right now, with the state of my sinuses, I prefer fruit. I can see going the other way, especially with New World or Parkerized infants. The workmanship on the glasses is very good indeed. Stem...
I really love the heavier Porter& Harding wide wale stuff. Which is not to say that there can't be another solution for different sorts of weather.
Even in those days, Rizzo had clients.
I've never experimented with Donegal, but I would think its best use would be for when you wouldn't mind wearing a corduroy suit. A tad rumpled, but coherent enough not to be jarring to the observer. A brunch at Harvard Square kind of thing.
The texture will be so different that you won't be able to pass them off as the same. Get a whole suit, and if you decide that it is close enough, use the heavier trousers as a spare when you travel.
That line also has the titanium in it, correct?
You want an index but don't want a mutual fund? That's a little weird.