or Connect

Posts by Concordia

Hard to tell. You'd have to get a look in person. It is either subtle with vibrant overtones, or just kind of dull.
It would be an ostentatiously impractical suit, if that's what you like. Harrisons sells it as jacketing.
I may have to see what I can do with them. I wonder if they have access to ventile cotton? I've never used that but it sounds as if it might be a good thing for that kind of use.After following up Dr. Teplitz's saga for a similar product a few years ago, I tried WW Chan. I guess he had made it just hard enough for them that they refused to do another one.
What weight linen is that? Did AC charge you for a shirt or for a jacket?
Harrisons has a new-ish Mirage line with that composition. Tailors very well. I don't know if that exact color will be in there.
Nobody really gave a shit about Bosnia-Herzegovina a hundred years ago, but they managed to cause a very pleasant conflict nonetheless.
And now even those reactions were deemed unnecessary, suggesting that people are not as worried today as on Friday. Life is wonderfully unpredictable in the short term.
Hunters of Brora has just been sold, and when current stock is gone will no longer be selling individual lengths to tailors--- only bulk orders to RTW places.
Well, it could cause a hiccup or two in the equity market. But often what happens is that the resulting drop in interest rates/rise in gov't spending makes stocks look that much better. At least, we've seen that here on more than one occasion.
If I had to guess, I'd say that the Euro will go down and T-bonds will do well. No idea about stocks in general or any particular names.