or Connect

Posts by Concordia

I'd almost consider getting into politics for a case like that.BTW, how old was the last one? And was that the current occupant's, or did it go with the office?
Nice shoes!Sorry-- you had a question?
Thanks. Some unresolved questions with books not listed, missing photos of patterns, and at least one "low stock" item that was officially out of stock. But the potential is for a much better website. And Steadfast is still around, at least for a while.
Has Harrisons pulled the plug on Smith Steadfast yet? I didn't do a comprehensive search in the tailors' shops, but it wasn't leaping to the top of the stack. At any rate, in case the Lesser 16oz book gets dropped, or renewed badly, I did start a suit in that (with extra trousers, in case the first pair wears out in 25 years), which should cover the general run of winter business trips for a while. As much as I welcome the London Lounge's new worsteds, there's something...
That's about right. You couldn't trust reports from someone whose portfolio could move based on what he said. That doesn't necessarily mean insider trading, but it could leave you exposed to manipulation charges. And a really good scoop could indeed involve material, non-public information, which is what one shouldn't be trading on.
I left it to her. Actually, as this is only the first copy, there will be time to revisit the issue. I'm hoping to be in Paris in May, so will be able to choose details and fabrics for the rest of Batch 1.0. I didn't get the feeling that she minded making it either way, but that she was very worried about the skill needed to iron the collars successfully.
I just had a fitting with her last week, as I cast the net wider to find the trouble-free shirtmaker. There's only so much one can tell from a muslin fitting, but the vibe was very good! She will take initial measurements and photos over the net, so that your first meeting can be a fitting. She uses a tailor's shop on the left bank, just a block or two away from a convenient Metro stop. With luck, the first proper shirt of the order will be perfect-- if not, one...
Typically, if they screw up the order they'll take it back. If you wish you'd ordered smaller, they might still-- especially if it's not size 56 with rhinestones.
I don't what Dugdale flannel is like, but Minnis flannel is remarkably stiff and warm for its weight compared to, say, Fox.
Rumor from their website is that Botany will be replenished this summer.