or Connect

Posts by Concordia

I have a larger chest measurement than you and a long torso (short legs). 2.3m is about the minimum for me-- 2.5m is more comfortable. It varies by tailor, though. I have one to whom I gave 5m for a 2pc suit-- decided against a vest, otherwise it would have been 4.5m-- and he apologized for not being able to supply a second set of trousers unless I went without cuffs. Another house would have needed 7m to make all that possible.
Maybe the best option there is take-out followed by a picnic in the car.
I've always thought they were always a bit NSFW. But on a blatantly casual pair like this, they have their place.
But women like that.
My SE is working out fine. A GTI with the noise-producer disabled would have been better, but I really like the silk blue and what I got is perfectly adequate-- especially considering price. It does help that we also have a Subaru Outback. I suppose the only minor thing to quibble on is the back seat, which is OK but could have more legroom. For that, in this general size, we're looking at a 328GT, or maybe the Tesla Model 3.
They'll do that kind of toe in shell? I was told that Dover, and the Wildsmith Eton/Harrow slipper were out of the question because of the stitching involved. Dark Burgundy in shell or calf?
Pepe's is OK, but will possibly disappoint if you know them from New Haven. Max & Leo's, on Newton Corner and now next to Fenway Park is easier to get into and also stunningly good.
Break-in is one of the dark arts. Personally, I doubt it, but maybe when it's settled it will be easily improved by a small alteration.
Needs a bit more drape on the chest. Lapels pull a little when buttoned. Otherwise a nice-looking suit, good proportions.
How does TJ deal with international business? If I were passing through Warsaw long enough to get measured well, would he ship the results overseas, or would I have to bribe a hotel concierge to come and collect it for me?