or Connect

Posts by Concordia

Not for 4m. Let me contemplate the remaining 2 before signing off on it.[BTW, if you ever decide to help Ben get organized on these orders again, I'd love some more Bonfanti linen/cotton.]
Seamstresses at the factory get the month off, but the shop should be open at Place Vendome.
You will have to call her or e-mail to make sure that she is even in town in August. I'm assuming that she is European enough for that to be a real question.If you're just there for a week, you might be able to have measurements (and photographs) made now and forwarded to her by e-mail, so that she can make a very rough draft for a first fitting when you are in Paris. That is roughly what I did, and the resulting first sample was not perfect but very good. Unfortunately,...
http://coregami.com/products/gershwin?variant=1137003600 News from www.violinist.com.
Diameter or circumference?
How much does forearm measurement change for each tick up or down from "normal"?
If we're looking at dark olive and not either of these two, I'd be in for 4m.
Are they still doing CMT? What price?
First copy arrived last week. Linen button-down with unlined collar. Fit is remarkably good for non-bespoke, and the only change on measurements I'd be sure of making is a tweak to the forearm width. My more neurotic French chemisiers would want tighter arm-holes, but for this sort of errand what they've done is probably OK. My only wishes for change in materials would be slimmer buttons. Also, how does their oxford (single-ply) compare after lots of wears to Mercer...
I got the first one, and ended up sending her an e-mail and having a Skype call to talk about adjustments. Sample 1.1 should be coming reasonably soon.