or Connect

Posts by Concordia

We'll see. They've lost much of this part of their core market to Subaru, which does the same thing better than the XC-70. Actual leg-room in the rear seat, along with the choice of (a) better fuel mileage if you don't mind Volvo's crappy acceleration, or (b) better acceleration if you don't mind the Volvo's crappy mileage. A tad less luxurious inside, but that is also reflected in the price.If Audi and BMW brought back their midsized wagons to the US, there would be no...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZz-nXTeCs
Damn. I made a point of ignoring BMW convertibles ever since they started paying James Bond to use them, but this looks very nice. Who made it? Looks rather like a mid-50s Mercedes. No gull-wings, of course...
Not sure I like the fabric, but an excellent piece of tailoring.
What is that exactly? What length available, etc.
I tried Dainite once, on Edward Green shoes. It took no time at all for the spikes to wear down, and the soles were then like bars of soap. Resoled with double leather.
Maybe the best solution (which I intend to try) is GlenKaren conditioner/cleaner followed by some of the Cleverley stuff to restore the smell.
But tell us about the jacket!
Not always. Sometimes you don't get the stamp on your pass, and if you're not careful about wearing shoes without metal (**COUGH:alden:COUGH**), you'll still have to remove them at the x-ray.Even so, it's a frequent and pleasant reminder of pre-9/11 security regimes.