or Connect

Posts by Concordia

Why-- what are their minimums?
A huge number of summer places, for instance, might require a tie at dinner but would be the wrong place entirely for a suit.
If you go to Minnis' website, you'll see most are blends, but that there are also a lot of S130s wool or pure bamboo.
Just saw some at NsM this afternoon. Looks to be very fine.I don't know if it's still true, but SIC Tess was rumored not too long ago to be quite bulletproof in terms of quality.
Depends on your torso. If you have too much of a barrel chest, you might worry about falling out of the front of the jacket even when buttoned. He doesn't have that problem. While you could easily justify moving the button up a fraction of an inch to increase the spread, there's no obvious need.
That was only part of it. Even at the beginning, the jacket wouldn't have fit very well. And there's nothing about it that I'd care to repeat in the correct size. Although I do see some photos of other work, especially on the DB suit front, that wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have to rely on drive-by fittings to get them made.
I have what I think is their 6" transaction bag. It is large enough that you could almost hold two vertical stacks of letter paper side by side. That's bigger than many briefcases. I don't know about their 4" day bag or anything else they do.
Not 38r.This was one of the "suits" that was delivered in pieces, the jacket maybe 2 years after Ambrosi made the trousers. Sadly, this happened to be a time when I was getting my weight under control, so it was much too large from the moment I opened the box. Apart from that, there is some funky styling and overall proportions that I'd happily live without. A strong argument for knowing your tailor well, either to have many discussions about cut and fit, or (in their...
If needed, I'd be happy to donate mine.
Which he'll change before dinner and wear maybe once every two months as he rotates through his discounted collection.If you want Moonbeam for a suit, start with ordinary flannel. That may be far enough.