or Connect

Posts by Concordia

After submitting master's dissertation at the end of May, just got my grades.
Linen blends are good. Also, Acorn's Zephyr is OK.
Ascot Chang shirts may bump out most of the tailored goods off your agenda. Not that they charge US$500 for everything, but when you get to decent-quality cotton the price climbs much faster than it would in England or Europe. I don't know if that is a quirk of their tax system, or just pricing strategy. Down the road, the best value with AC is doing CMT with your own fabric. If it's not super-superfine stuff, the bill is about US$150/shirt. It gets closer to $200 if...
Or just post the pic on Devil's Island and count the posts that reference it.
Well, he is on the same street as Kielman, I think. And there's a hotel on that block that could perhaps send somebody to interpret. The price of failure would be a tip to him/her, and an order at Kielman.
If you have to ask, it may be beyond your limits..Seriously, it's a suit that will require at least the illusion of confidence.
Or Fox Twist, which seems promising.
As long as the cabin is insulated enough to keep the noise pollution inside.
Just think of his acceptance speech, though. Wonder if he'll be granted an interpreter.
Fox Twist:Swatches came yesterday. Not at all flannelly, and they seem to be slow to take wrinkles. The p&p/sharkskin, while feeling nothing like Fresco, Finmeresco, or Brisa, is remarkably porous. The blue/black gunclub looks a lot like a worsted Alsport, but is as light and airy as the suiting.Definitely on the list to explore further.