or Connect

Posts by Concordia

I have some F oxfords in G width coming in a few days. Here's hoping.Reszo said that "it gives some 3 extra mm each way. Left and right!"Not sure exactly what he means by that, but he does think that it will fit me, given that P2 is a close fit on my foot. Normal-width F last I could just squeeze into if I wasn't going to walk, but I needed close to another 1 cm across the top of the laces to be able to be comfortable.
The tweed isn't very tweedy, but neither is it high-risk. If you like that color, you'll find lots of reasons to wear it.
Apart from moving your cuff buttons further away from your elbow, perhaps a discreet pattern or two. Herringbone, POW.
So what is the status of the current Museum Calf's quality vs the normal stuff? Apart from the color (which I don't normally like, but those dark browns and plums are worth thinking about).
So what's going on with all those 2% and 3% positions?
I had an intuition that the market would fluctuate.
Do you have any notion of what your asset allocation actually is in that portfolio? And what sorts of style biases or overlaps there might be? If not, you might think about cutting down to fewer than 5 funds and then taking a deep breath.
Haven't any of the white guys on the thread ever worn seersucker or madras? How much better is that, really? Christ.
That's because pink makes good shirts and lavender is nauseating. Your point?
That golosh treatment in the photo I don't get at all. But potentially interesting as spectators or saddle oxfords.