or Connect

Posts by Concordia

Fed cuts in the extreme. Thanks for the insider tip.
The 120s with cashmere? Nice stuff that tailors very well, albeit not of industrial strength. If he needs a go-to-every-other-day kind of suit, that won't be the one. As for formality (the windowpane subtracts a little from that) or weight/warmth, I couldn't tell you what needs your friend is facing.
Luckily, the destruction of Europe's banking system won't have too much of an effect, either.
Blue pants? Perish forbid!
Maybe I'll place a phone call the next time I'm in England. I have a college e-mail and address that might work as a mail drop.
Why-- what are their minimums?
A huge number of summer places, for instance, might require a tie at dinner but would be the wrong place entirely for a suit.
If you go to Minnis' website, you'll see most are blends, but that there are also a lot of S130s wool or pure bamboo.
Just saw some at NsM this afternoon. Looks to be very fine.I don't know if it's still true, but SIC Tess was rumored not too long ago to be quite bulletproof in terms of quality.
Depends on your torso. If you have too much of a barrel chest, you might worry about falling out of the front of the jacket even when buttoned. He doesn't have that problem. While you could easily justify moving the button up a fraction of an inch to increase the spread, there's no obvious need.