or Connect

Posts by Concordia

I'm even thinking of getting a pair of these-- or a similar model from a bespoke maker-- in black, for those winter days and evenings when I'm wearing dark grey flannel trousers with whatever tweed jacket. I don't always want to wear the darkest browns in the closet, and black oxfords aren't quite the thing, either, unless you include full brogues.The main decision is whether to stay on the elegant side and go for calf, or opt for the hatch grain or something similar.
The ad says it is the Eton model. That and the Harrow are more or less identical, but one has a slightly longer vamp. I forget which one was the Wildsmith model. In any case, this last is not what they used for Wildsmith.
Is that for the guy from Tlaxi Dliver?
You mean, STYLE (double breasted).
Oh, crap. Don't forget to mention on this thread when you have your next brilliant idea. I'll try to pay more attention.
Does Waterbury do retail? I'd thought, with all of their available patterns and finishes, that they were aiming for wholesale.
Has anyone found the need to downsize loafers from their normal choice? Variations depending on material?
Ah, that explains it.
Awesome color and weave.
How do those fit compared to 82 Oxford shoes?