or Connect

Posts by shady_2001

i like the shape but the construction (being admittedly different) is not on the level of the storm-welted boots first previewed here. er well, i can't say this for sure, just based off looks, but the first iteration of memorias which I handled were just amazing in quality, almost antique. Surpassing vass and EG handgrades whatever.
looks like someone took a dump on it
While acknowledging that the thrust of your post is mostly correct, it may be the case that SZ tends to attract the educated upper to middle classes with a disposable income or no financial worries in life...
Interesting. I've always thought of the SZ crowd as being unusually verbose 20-something years old blokes like me.
those sissy p's in the link have a slightly rounded profile but yours are pointy. like, really, really pointy.
those are almost certainly carpes
Used, but still http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/modescape/item/52884/
sorry but that only bears a superficial resemblance to the augustas, and that's because you tried to make it so. i've no doubts about the quality but the proportions are off, from the bulbous toe to the hilariously chunky body. the thick double row of stitching can also be quite jarring. no doubt all of these can be fixed according to specifications, though, but shape is almost everything.
first of all, congratulations on your write-up and your new jacket, it's a masterpiece of workmanship. secondly, i found most ma+ leather products to be very comfortable depending on the cut and type, of course. most of what I own (admittedly not much) is made out of very soft, supple calf that moulds itself to the body with ease. on the reverse side there is the stamp of the tannery in gold letters, montebello.
i think you're intelligent enough to realise that if the courier stuffs up and you received the item very late, then the 14 days "grace period" could expire even before you receive the item. the policy is (may be) clear, but that doesn't make it a fair policy.