or Connect

Posts by habanos

I have the Herring Chiswick II by Barker which is a nice suede full brouge. It is just inside your price range IIRC.
A Nike is still a Nike anyway you look at it. $400 almost puts you in a pair of Trickers. Check out some of the brands that we like here.
I don't know why some posters slam Nick. He seems like a nice guy and I am sure he will resolve any problems you may have had. I plan on trying him in the future myself
Yea, that is the guy. I picked up a few of his Robiana customs few years back and they were good smokes but not Cuban IMO. Never tried the "handsome Jimmy" line, don't think many did after Drew's Robiana charade. BTW I see you have the P1 jar. I have run through half my P1 jar but I am still sitting on my Upmann Noellas. Anybody tried a Noella yet?
These are the ones from Drew?
That is the problem with the Republican party. No clear leadership or alternative plan just an appeal for special interest.
You mean "Briphony" (sorry, could not resist)
According to ESPN it is only 8 planes
Egypt is headed into a bad place. Not to say they are coming from a good one but I do not see this helping tourism.