or Connect

Posts by habanos

I just got hit with a $48.00 "brokerage" fee from UPS for a couple pair. I asked the delivery man what the "brokerage" charge was for and he told me he did not know exactly. I wonder how Fed-Ex stacks up against UPS fee wise.
The shoes are not what I would prefer for myself if I could wear loafers but there is no reason to be rude to Zilfi. Zilfi you should check out Herring shoes, they have a great selection of many types of loafers and dress shoes at various price points and quality levels. I just bought some monkstraps from there myself.
LMK if so. Looking for a terster or partial bottle, thanks
Bump, nobody rocks Herring?
So I am eyeballing the Herring Roche but to me the tip of the shoe looks pointy like a rounded short chisel-toe. Also is the leather quality equal to that of the Loake 1880 line as I believe these are made by Loake in their EU factory.
Check out the tapas bar known as "the fertile forest" It is off the beaten path and contains fake tree decor and rain showers every few minutes.
I recently picked up a set of horn buttons from RJW via Isle textile. What a great selection they had and the set ran me $26 US IIRC. The catalog they have is impressive and fun to look at.
Plain white
Sean, Pediwear carries a brand that is Chinese called Kangnai. I have no experience with them but they look better than the Chinese shoes I see here in the states.
The sneaker brings to mind an early 1990's style. They would go great with bicycle shorts.