or Connect

Posts by habanos

I am impressed at the Arky hire and feel it is a good fit. Gus back at Auburn is Chizik part II. Gus runs a great spread but is terrible at recruiting Qb's (with one exception). I hear Strong is going to Tenn. and that he is the best hire of all the coaches I have mentioned. Do not know why Auburn did not hire Smart instead of Gus.
Roll Tide Smith!! What a great game, down to the wire. Dawg fans should be mad at Bobo for being Bobo. Ga. has some great talent and almost won it. Either way the SEC is dominant again. This is the best GA team I have seen in at least 5 years and was probably Mark's only chance at holding crystal. Mr. G there is no reason to slam Bama bringing up Harvey and the teabagger. Ga. has regular problems with players like Crowell and the drunk guy who broke in a girls apartment to...
Bama held strong today. Anybody see the 4th Q. power slam?
I expect to see Alabama and USCe in the SEC championship.I am disappointing because I wanted to see Bama play the dogs. That game was scheduled until Missouri joined the conference. Man, does Auburn suck this year or what.
Well guys it has been fun. Shoes shined, and challenge complete.
Hey I like the new guy here! RTR to you and If I had the time I would be there myself.
From what I read Hickey Freeman is the new HSM and HSM is the new JC Penney. I have had many HSM suits in the past and recommend looking at the golden trumpeter range.
We still have a few members from the sign up period that we have not heard from since. I wonder how those guys are doing?
Bama looked great against Arky yesterday. Arky has really fallen but they will still roll Auburn from the looks of it. I saw the USC touchdown where the lineman pulled the RB in for the score. They cheated and still lost the game!
I can't imagine wearing Lobb in the club. One would be busy protecting your shoes all night.