or Connect

Posts by rubylith

He should have been banned long ago, just for that scary pelt on his head.
Quote: Originally Posted by Asch I'd rather show a bit of undershirt than a tuft of chest hair. But you could shave that tuft of chest hair, unless you don't mind getting the ladies all hot.
Quote: Originally Posted by jkennett Just cut it off before it gets worse... Excellent advice. Figuratively speaking, of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC At FIT (that's Fashion Institute of Techonology) about half the class didn't know who Anna Wintour was and I as the only person of 30 to know who Andre Leon Talley was. Hey...not all fine art students may know who Jasper Johns is, or all architecture students may know who I.M. Pei is right off the bat. Just consider yourself lucky that you're well-informed.
Are you sure he isn't fucking with you?
You have got to be kidding. Guy knows the way to ride up to the top of a 35-story building, mid-construction, and jumps off. How is that not goddamned dramatic?
Hoff, I'm really sorry you had to see that. The guy obviously wanted a dramatic exit, and he sure as hell got it. Too bad he wasn't the one to appreciate it, and you and other folks were. Sheesh.
Sounds like the mean people might've been a little pissed about the empty duffel bag.
Room temperature is best, especially if it's on the warm side. Quote: Originally Posted by whodini It reminded me a bit of knob with a kick at the end. Um, yeah. And Knob has quite a kick as well. Blanton's is fantastic.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Then how about a reenactment? If the man's not dead by now, I'll see what I can do. lol