or Connect

Posts by bdeuce22

These are great. Thanks again @Dbear for the PSA. I owe you a beer if we ever cross paths.
Those dark brown ones look awesome. Knew I should've just pulled the trigger on both.
Awesome. Thanks.
How does one get on the list for these?
Awesome!! The light brown ones have haunted my dreams for months, just been too cheap to pull the trigger. Hopefully the size works out.
^. Don't know anything about it but I have serious heartburn spending that sort of coin when some of the better stuff out is at most $70-80. On another note. http://whiskycast.com/four-roses-planning-55-million-expansion/
Ha. I was being a little sarcastic. He is doing better than what most expected. Sending Victor to the DL was about a month overdue. You may as well had trotted Verlander out there to hit. It was painful to watch and if by some miracle he made contact it was even more painful to watch him run.
K and O are my favorite with K being the slight favorite. I tended to gravitate towards the B mash but the last few pours I've had of various Es have been really dawn good. Even the Icons OESF was really good and I'm not a huge fan of F
Unfortunately he can't DH since the Tigers have a one legged man at that position right now. At least his defensive shortcomings don't necessarily show up on first base as they did when he was at third. I assume in 3-4 years, he will become the full time DH.
Well. He's stands at first and waits for balls to be throw at him. I mean. It's an upgrade from Prince right?