or Connect

Posts by bdeuce22

Parkers is quite tasty.
Nice. I hope I get a test pair.
really nice, stitch
I drank this Saturday and it was glorious.
Never really wore this much. Looks practically brand new. To see infinitely better pics of it, go here. Asking: $250 Shipped CONUS, but will listen to any offer. I ordered a size 54, but altered the body and sleeves dimensions. See the attached chart for reference on what was standard. Look at the Raglan Sleeve one. Chest: 23.8" Front Length: 23.6" Back Length: 25.8" Sleeves: 32.4"
Real good, Mauro. real good.
I agree somewhat. The rotation takes a step back as it stands, no doubt about that. I still have that feeling Max will end up back in Detroit. If, big If, that happens, then I love the trade. It does VASTLY improve one of the corners in the OF. Can't argue with the production it should give them, especially if JD isn't a flash in the pan.At the end of the year, Price likely walks and you can always make a run at Porcello and/or Fister next offseason.
seriously. you have the best luck.
Haven't been into beer much lately, but I've noticed that Founder's released some barrels of CBS to some bars and restaurants scattered around MI. I don't think any was bottled or at least I haven't heard of it, but keep an eye out at your local watering holes.
You are old. My hoodie is from RRL and then you mocked me.