or Connect

Posts by bdeuce22

I am sort of thinking of wanting to trade this. FW13 Olive Deck Jacket XL. Still thinking but I would be interested in a recent FW Bedford. Navy preferred. Wool or moleskin/cotton, doesn't matter as much. If someone wants it outright, just PM me to discuss
While I would love to see this, unless we have a very BIG commitment for purchases, I don't see it happening. @Krish the Fish is good for about 5-6 cases though. NYI, I think I heard 4R is restricting some recipes this year. OBSQ maybe? That true? Maybe I'm making stuff up.
Hardly ever wear these. Little to no heel wear. Comes with all retail packaging (box and bag). Price includes shipping in the U.S.
Worn just a handful of times. Comes with all the original packaging (box, bags, etc.). Price includes shipping CONUS. 8.5D on the Barrie Last (fits like all my other Barrie lasted Aldens). Neoprene cork sole in excellent shape (same sole as a stock Indy 405 or 403). Link to the actual product page.
sad, but probably for the best. looks like they're gonna sell.
I'll see you guys in the 2016 thread.
Thanks. I'm not gonna lie, as soon as I got the email I started to plot how I was going to sell them. The more I think about the whole experience, especially some of the reasons you posted I thought of too, I don't think I can pass up the opportunity. I don't think I've come across one bad word about the tournament except for the long merchandise tent checkout line. More importantly, it would make for a nice early bday present for my dad.
Anyone ever been to The Masters? Worth it? Selected in the ticket raffle for the Wednesday practice round / Par 3 contest.
That was the lamest seconds list I've seen