or Connect

Posts by bdeuce22

I agree somewhat. The rotation takes a step back as it stands, no doubt about that. I still have that feeling Max will end up back in Detroit. If, big If, that happens, then I love the trade. It does VASTLY improve one of the corners in the OF. Can't argue with the production it should give them, especially if JD isn't a flash in the pan.At the end of the year, Price likely walks and you can always make a run at Porcello and/or Fister next offseason.
seriously. you have the best luck.
Haven't been into beer much lately, but I've noticed that Founder's released some barrels of CBS to some bars and restaurants scattered around MI. I don't think any was bottled or at least I haven't heard of it, but keep an eye out at your local watering holes.
You are old. My hoodie is from RRL and then you mocked me.
While hanging out with Mauro last weekend, he noticed my socks (kind of weird now thinking about him looking at my feet) and not knowing the brand he mentioned he was planning on doing something similar. They were from Anonymous Ism.
You are right. I don't think a lot of teams want to give a 30 year old pitcher 6 years $200 million or else he would've been picked up by someone already. Another reason why I think the longer he doesn't sign somewhere else, the better chance he stays in Detroit. Maybe that's just my optimism talking.
I have a weird feeling that Scherzer ends up back in Detroit. I've seen this story where the GM says they aren't doing this or that and then 48 hours later, that very thing happens. Boras and the GM have a decent track record together. Maybe the Yankees will come calling.....They've been shockingly quiet so far. What gives?
overachiever.got my cashmere beanie and mittens today. they are fantastic.
Cruz is in Seattle.Cespedes, Cabrera, VMart is pretty potent though.