or Connect

Posts by bdeuce22

Nathan is taking years off my life. Is Todd Jones available for a late season pickup?
Send me an offer
Worn a dozen times or so. Minimal wear on Vibram sole. Uppers in great shape. Size 8. Run a bit large. I normally wear an 8.5-9 and these fit very nice. I wear an 8.5 in most Alden and 9 in Mose sneakers. $195 Shipped CONUS. international will be a bit extra.
Wonder what his Wonderlic will be. We should have a poll on that. Could be Vince Young caliber.
If that doesn't push Soria into the role, I don't know what will. I'll admit, Nathan has been decent of late, but he ALWAYS seems to give up a walk when it is a tight game.
Did anyone see the end of the Royals game? God wants them in the playoffs. 2 outs, guy on second trying to steal 3rd and ends up scoring on a wild pitch. Tie game. 2 batters later, guy on second, Cain softly chops one directly at second base, no play, guy scores to walk off.
Jr. Frills up in here. Damn nice, RFX.
1.5 Game Lead with 2 weeks to play. This weekend series could decide everything. Oakland really gets helped out schedule-wise to lock up a wildcard spot. Play Texas and Philly the last 10 games of 13 remaining.
I'm really really contemplating a Tank Solo XL. In steel though