or Connect

Posts by bdeuce22

nice...my friend was able to snag one for me at the distillery on release day. i am a big fan of Ks.
A little bit because they are only, officially, sold through their cigar lounge inside The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. however, i've been there multiple times and they always have everything (at least i think everything) well stocked. if you want to take the plunge on a box, you can. you want an obscure Opus X, they likely have it.easy place to spend some money.if you ever get the chance to go, make sure to get a mojito or two.
i'm headed back in September, so I can definitely pick some up for you if you don't get out there beforehand.
Brought a couple back from Las Vegas
i believe: [[SPOILER]]
may as well order the complete set.
unfortunately, the rye isn't available in MI for whatever reason and my friend failed to secure me one in OH.
was a pour of Michter's 10 Year I believe. having the same cigar with some Taylor Single Barrel right now.
HDM du Prince tonight.
I've always enjoyed most things from Tatuaje. If you want something with a little bit more punch, try the La Riqueza or Ambos Mundos line.